Engine: Unity 2017
Team size: 4
Duration: in progress
my time at sassybot
During my internship at Sassybot I worked as a technical designer on a yet to be announced project. Because of the teams small size I was able to work on various tasks .
- This involved creating multiple mock-ups of a design from our GDD, choosing the best one and making a working prototype to show to my supervisors.
- Making a paper prototype of the games core loop, this was done with the help of Google Sheet.
- Creating tasks for the team, based on the results we got from the paper prototype.
- Research and implementation of game content
- Going to a place of interest and taking reference images to be used in the creation of game assets.
- Production and implementation of the game assets.
- Outsourcing game assets to a third party and managing the person.
- Creating prefabs of the art assets to be used in game.
- Finding and reporting bugs to improve the core loop.